July Creative Corner Camps
Now Taking Reservations!
We know these are uncertain times, so while we wait to see if we can be open in July, please reserve your spot now for camps. If we can open, we will contact you for payment. If we need to remain closed, we will notify you that camp will not go on. This will allow us to be flexible without you having to commit to payments with so much unknown.
We will prioritize camp placement on a first-come first-serve basis as we may need to adjust our camp size to accommodate social distancing requirements. We hope to see you soon in our art studio!